Requesting a GP or nurse appointment has changed :
- If you have a cough, sorethroat, head cold, or flu like symptoms continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist, and one of your clinical team will ring you to arrange an in-person review in a separate area, or remote consultation. Please do not arrive unannounced.
- For all other patients without the above symptoms or contact with Covid cases or recent overseas travel, we are returning to normal access to St Albans Medical Centre. You can now book an in-person appt directly. Entrance is only through the front door by reception, and we ask that you observe social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Phone and video consults can still be requested for convenience by any patient. Your doctor will advise if your health issue needs any in-person examination.
- Frequently asked questions about COVID 19 measures in general practice.
- Standard fees apply for all phone / video or in-person consultations.
- Payment can now be made in-person or online to bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
Flu Vaccines 29 May 2020 update:
- We are now taking bookings for non-funded flu vaccines, as supplies allow.
- Our preference is for you to email your team for a booking and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time.
- We continue to vaccinate funded priority patients ( pregnant, chronic conditions, > 65yo)
Script Requests – please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests. Our preference is to fax directly to pharmacy.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.