UPDATE : 1) Flu Vaccine. The Director General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield has advised that General Practice will not receive stock in our clinic until mid April at the earliest. And all of our back orders have been cancelled by supplier. PLEASE DO NOT call or email the clinic regarding flu vaccines but review our website for updates.
2) We are changing the way we provide primary care during the coronavirus pandemic, in the interests of patient , staff, and community safety. Most consultations will be done remotely (phone, email, video). Only essential in-person consults will be arranged by appointment only at doctor’s discretion.
- From Monday 23rd March we will be triaging all appointment requests.
- Please continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist.
- The reception team will arrange a return phone call from your doctor or nurse to triage your health request.
- The outcomes may be managed by a phone consultation, appointment at the surgery or other arrangements will be made .
- We are unable to see walk-in patients, except in medical emergencies, please ring ahead.
Standard fees apply for all phone consultations.
Payment of all services can be made online to bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
Flu Vaccines– influenza immunisation doesn’t normally start until April, and the flu season doesn’t normally start until late May, so we ask for people’s patience while our health system works through vaccine order backlogs. St Albans has been advised there will be more stock available from mid April. Our teams will be targeting our most vulnerable patients first before offering to others.
We have a high demand for script requests presently, please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests, or phone if you want the urgent script service (within 24hours). Our preference is to fax directly to pharmacy.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.