- Please Note : Our onsite carpark is closed from Monday 1st July for 2-3 weeks for construction of the new carpark. Please plan extra time for parking. We remain open and services are otherwise as normal.
- The new building extension is due to be completed in July! We look forward to having our pharmacy colleagues join us on site. Refurbishment of the old part of the building will follow.
- Flu Vaccines – Due to greater uptake than previous years there is now a vaccine shortage and the remaining supply is prioritised to pregnant mothers, people with serious medical conditions, and < 4 year olds with a history of significant respiratory illness. Currently there is also unrestricted access to non-funded < 4 year old flu vaccine however we expect this supply to be limited. Please check with your GP team if uncertain of eligibility 033559119.
- From 1st April visits for Community Services Card holders and their dependents are cheaper. See Fees for details.
Our hours are:
|Monday – Thursday||8am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Weekend & Public Holidays||Closed|
After hours care:
- Free after hours nurse phone advice service via 03 355 9119 .
- Urgent face to face consultations via 24 Hour Surgery located at 401 Madras Street
On Site Supporting Services:
- Physiotherapy : Merivale physiotherapy
- Counselling : Brief Interventional Counsellor, accessed via general practice team.
|Physiotherapy||Monday – Friday||8am – 12.30pm|
|Tues & Thurs||1.30pm – 6pm|