Flu Vaccines 1 July 2020 update:
- We have flu vaccines, contact your team for a convenient time on 03 3559119 or email@example.com
Requesting a GP or nurse appointment :
- If you have a cough, sorethroat, head cold, or flu like symptoms continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist to arrange an in-person review in a separate area, or remote consultation. Please do not arrive unannounced.
- For all other patients without the above symptoms or contact with Covid cases or recent overseas travel, we are returning to normal access to St Albans Medical Centre. You can now book an in-person appt directly.
- Phone and video consults can still be requested for convenience by enrolled patients. Your doctor will advise if your health issue needs any in-person examination.
- Frequently asked questions about COVID 19 measures in general practice.
- Standard fees apply for all phone, video or in-person consultations.
- Payment can now be made in-person or online to bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
Script Requests – please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests. Our preference is to fax directly to pharmacy.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.