- From 1st April, with new government funding, St Albans Medical Centre visits for Community Services Card holders and their dependents are cheaper. See Fees for details.
- Canterbury Measles outbreak : see Measles page and facebook feed for information.
- Flu vaccines are now in stock, please make an appointment with your general practice team
- St Albans Medical Centre building extension and refurbishing project: We remain open and services are as normal. Onsite car parking is available, accessed from St Albans St. Carpark space is limited with construction so please plan extra time for your visit. See our news feed for details.
Our hours are:
|Monday – Thursday||8am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Weekend & Public Holidays||Closed|
After hours care:
- Free after hours nurse phone advice service via 03 355 9119 .
- Urgent face to face consultations via 24 Hour Surgery located at 401 Madras Street
On Site Supporting Services:
- Physiotherapy : Merivale physiotherapy
- Counselling : Brief Interventional Counsellor, accessed via general practice team.
|Physiotherapy||Monday – Friday||8am – 12.30pm|
|Tues & Thurs||1.30pm – 6pm|