Requesting a GP or nurse appointment :
- If you have a cough, sorethroat, head cold, or flu like symptoms continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist to arrange an in-person review in a separate area, or remote consultation. Please do not arrive unannounced.
- For all other patients without the above symptoms or contact with Covid cases or recent quarantine , who have an in-person appointment entry is either through the front door or carpark entrance.
- Phone and video consults can still be requested for convenience by enrolled patients. Your doctor will advise if your health issue needs any in-person examination.
- Standard fees apply for all phone, video or in-person consultations.
- Payment can now be made in-person or online to bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
NEW : COVID Vaccine Information from Ministry of Health – click on link.
Script Requests – please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests. We are now using paperless ePrescriptions. Our preference is to send scripts electronically directly to your nominated pharmacy.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.