Flu Vaccines 1 July 2020 update:
- We have flu vaccines, contact your team for a convenient time on 03 3559119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting a GP or nurse appointment :
- If you have a cough, sorethroat, head cold, or flu like symptoms continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist to arrange an in-person review in a separate area, or remote consultation. Please do not arrive unannounced.
- For all other patients without the above symptoms or contact with Covid cases or recent overseas travel, who have an in-person appointment entry is through the front door only. The carpark door is one way exit only.
- Phone and video consults can still be requested for convenience by enrolled patients. Your doctor will advise if your health issue needs any in-person examination.
- Standard fees apply for all phone, video or in-person consultations.
- Payment can now be made in-person or online to bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
Script Requests – please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests. Our preference is to fax directly to pharmacy.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.