2021 Vaccinations :
- Influenza Vaccine information from Ministry of Health – click on link. Flu vaccines will start to be rolled out from 14 April , starting with those 65yo or older.
- COVID Vaccination roll-out in Canterbury / Westland – click on link for information.
New podiatry service :
We’re excited to welcome podiatrist Andrew Hawkey.
Andrew is working all day Tuesdays here. See our facebook page for more details.
Contact reception or phone 0272209395 for appointments.
Requesting a GP or nurse appointment :
- If you have a cough, sorethroat, head cold, fever or muscle ache symptoms continue to ring 03 3559119 to speak to the receptionist to arrange an in-person review in a separate area, or remote consultation. Please do not arrive unannounced.
- For all other patients without the above symptoms or contact with Covid cases or recent quarantine , who have an in-person appointment entry is either through the front door or carpark entrance.
- Phone and video consults can still be requested for convenience by enrolled patients. Your doctor will advise if your health issue needs any in-person examination.
- Standard fees apply for all phone, video or in-person consultations.
- Payment can be made in-person or online to St Albans Medical Services Ltd bank account 12 3191 0000663 00
Script Requests :
We are now using paperless ePrescriptions. Our preference is to send electronic scripts direct to your nominated pharmacy. Please observe our 48 hour policy for routine requests.
Health Information Link
HealthInfo is a health information website providing useful locally approved information about health conditions, diagnosis, treatment, and referral options for people in Canterbury, New Zealand.